Nairobi City Excursions
- NAIROBI CITY TOUR - An opportunity to see the highlights of Nairobi Capital City. The tour visits the National museum, Kenya's famous snake park and the colorful city market. You will see the parliament buildings, Kenyatta conference center and other historical building.
- DEPHNE SHEDRICK FARM - This is where you visit orphaned Elephants and the baby rhinos with a opportunity to make a donation.
- NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK - It is located only half an hour drive from the city centre and provide a fascinating glimpse of Kenya's Wildlife heritage. it is bordered on one side by the city, th other side allowing the animals to migrate freely. some of the animal sited here are the buffalo, leapoard, lion, hippo, black rhino and other game.
- KAREN BLIXEN AND GIRAFFE CENTER - 3 Hours. The Karen Blixen is located towards Ngong Hills, we follow the foot steps of Karen Blixen, Her home was restored by the National Museum of Kenya and provide the visitor historical life of this woman, whose memories were immortalized with out of AFRICA. Continue to Giraffe Manor and visit the centre where you can come face to face, admire and feed the giraffe.
- BOMAS OF KENYA - This is where you visit a cultural center depicting life in Kenya's traditional "Bomas" or Houses. The highlight of the visit is to see African dancing. We have the opportunity to explore the center and buy some traditional Kenyan craft work.
- CARNIVORE RESTAURANT - Guaranteed daily at 12.30 p.m and 1830hrs. We recommend a dinner or lunch at the carnivore, which is famous for succulent stew and barbecue dishes of game meat as an excellent compliment to a holiday in Kenya especially as an excellent welcome, or farewell dinner.